Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Sick Yet Still

Oi Oi Oi
My neck and back are killing me. I stayed in bed late because I feel like death warmed over. My throat hurts. My feet are swollen with fluid, and not sure whats going on. It feels like my tootsies are going to pop. I'm coughing and wheezing like no tomorrow. I feel like i'm falling apart. I wish I had medical insurance or the money to go to the doctor.

Poor David... His eye has a sty or pink eye or something. Its swollen shut almost, red and scabby with puss. We have been flushing it out with eye drops constantly. It started yesterday, and looks a little better today. My poor hubby! We are both falling apart at the seams. Anyone got a good sewing kit to fix us up with? ;)

So this big storm rolling in that we have heard so much about, well turns out its suppose to be an ice storm, not snow. Disappointed on that one... that means no money to be made. I hate being broke as a joke.

I'm just going to keep hoping for the best. Us getting negative about things will just make it all so much worse.
No news about my dad yet either. Ill keep you posted. Take care & Talk to you more soon!

Love,
   Me

No comments: