Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Book! Yay!


So I ordered this a few days ago from Amazon, and just got this in the mail today. I'm excited. I have not yet had time to read it, but I skimmed through it a bit, and it looks very promising. I'm a book freak, and I usually buy hard bound copies of books, but this one spoke to me even as a paperback.  It is called: Handmade Home: Simple Ways to Repurpose Old Materials into New Family Treasures!  I will be sure to give you a full book review once I have sat down and read it cover to cover. I have no doubt that it will indeed give me lots of awesome new ideas!

I also talked yesterday about a new project I am starting, and the magnets I ordered last week in the mail arrived, so I can get started tomorrow. I have them, and my acrylics, brushes and wood all set up on my art workstation. Now all I have to do is pull out my wood burner, and I am ready to go. I'm excited, and I will share more details soon, as well as lots of pictures. When my project is done, they will be available for sale in my Etsy Store!

Well I am off to ChaCha for now. I will be back soon. How was everyones day today? Have any of you read this book before? If so lemme know how you liked it!

Love,
  Me

No comments: