Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines ChaCha!


I know, I know... I have not been updating as frequently lately. I have been a tad bit busy. I do apologize. I hope everyone had an amazing and romantic Valentines Day. I had a great one. Me and David spent some quality time, watching movies, and doing married people stuff hehe. His gift arrived in the mail on Valentines just in time for me to open. I didn't even know he had ordered me a gift. It was a super cute Nintendo Shroom Tote. Bright and colorful, and very very adorable.. so my style. He hit the nail on the head with that gift. I love it hubby dearest, I really do.



So My big news??? I GOT THE JOB at ChaCha! Yay!!!!!!!!! I did indeed pass the test that I was so worried I goofed up on. When I got the email from ChaCha I was so happy and relieved! I started working for them about 4 Days ago. I really do enjoy the job so far. It is interesting and fun, which makes it not even feel like a job. This really did make my week.

I am working on a project that I will share soon. They will be super cute, and handmade and of course for sale on my Etsy. When I am a little more into the project, I will share some more info, as well as pictures! I know you will be excited.

O.k all my lovelies, I am off for now to go ChaCha it up. I will post again as soon as I have an extra few minutes to spare. I hope your Valentines has been magical.  What did you do for Valentines Day?

  Love,
  Tiff

No comments: