Sunday, February 06, 2011

Blogs I Love *Share Time*

In my last post I forgot that I wanted to start doing a weekly Post on weekends either Sat. or Sun. With a Blog or two that I have just fell in love with and had to share!!!

I will call these weekly posts: Blogs I Love *Share Time*

So without further ado my very first weekly roll out of the blogs I love will have to start with:
Artist: Abbey Hendrickson's Blog Aesthetic Outburst
She has a simply amazing yet addicting blog that I literally just came across last night and spent about 3 to 4 hours reading and only stopped because my eyes were so heavy I had to go to bed! Her and her gorgeous family span the pages of her blog, along with stunning art, craft diy how-to's, and everything in between. She even has an amazing ETSY shop: How Now Design!
I fell in love, and I'm sure you will to. Be sure to check her blog out, I know you won't be disappointed.
Just look at this beautiful peice of her artwork... then get on over and check her blog out!!!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/67054914/original-mixed-media-drawing-by-abbey

Ok, check next weekend for more *Share Time* blogs that I love. I will see you all tomorrow!

Love,
   Tiff

No comments: