Monday, February 28, 2011

Clover

Hi guys, I was updating some stuff on my computer and came across a picture I took a long time ago that I adore! This is Clover... My baby, My dog, He is now almost 12 years old. This was taken by me right after I got him. He was 5 and half weeks old in this picture. He is sooooo adorable! I cannot imagine my life without him. He has been through my first husband with me and now hubby dearest..AKA David.  He has been through the bad and the good times with me!

This was taken when I lived in New Port Richey, Florida. He now lives with me in Pittsburgh, and loves it too, just like me!

I wanted to share this with you. I hope you will share your beloved babies with me sometime!

1 comment:

Glynis said...

This will be fun to do with my daughter. They look great.