Thursday, October 18, 2012

10/18/12

Today was pretty uneventful for the most part. I had a dentist appointment with Dr. Jani. I had a bite to eat while I was out. In the meantime I managed to finish the needlepoint "Cross" Bookmark I have been working on. I listed it for sale on Etsy.      Check It out:  Etsy: "Cross" Bookmark.

Here is what it looks like:




I started working on a new bookmark today as well. I also got some craft supplies that I ordered off Amazon in the mail today. That means even more projects to begin soon. I love doing crafts. I bought some lovely alligator clips to make hair do-dads and such. I have all sorts of ideas dancing around in my head.

OK lovely blog readers and fans, I'm off to bed...my pillow is calling me. Take care and have a splendid day, each and everyone one of you.

No comments: