Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Girlyfied

Have you ever had a day that just started out well and got better and better. The kind of day that you treat yourself, and the day treats you right back as well? Today I had a girly happy day. It started when I got paid today and had plans to go shopping. That always perks a girl right up.

Then my mail came. I got a package from my parents in Florida that I had been eagerly waiting for, along with two other packages. One was speakers I had gotten FREE Online. The other was a prepaid $10 MasterCard I won from a contest online.

I used the $10 bucks to pay my Pogo.com subscription for the month! YAY!!! Then I went looking on amazon and found an awesome Owl Necklace for dirt cheap with FREE Shipping. Bought that with the free MasterCard to. I was overjoyed. To me its little things that can brighten a day. I know to most $10 is not a lot of money, but to someone who is Disabled and on a fixed income, it means a lot sometimes, especially if its FREE money!!!

Then me and hubby dearest went out for the afternoon. We shopped and ate out at our favorite local Chinese restaurant  It was quite yummy if I do say so myself. Before we ate however, I stopped in the local nail salon and got my nails done. They did a gorgeous job with my full set. I have not gotten my nails done in over two years. It makes me feel all GIRLYFIED and Giddy! I don't quite know why, but when I am pampered I surely do feel girly and nice.

When we got home my and hubby watched a few movies and now its time to call it a day. I had a wonderful day. I hope to have many, many more.

Technically since its almost 7 a.m Tuesday now....the next day, its my Husband David's 24th Birthday. Happy Birthday Baby, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

I hope you all have a marvelous day.

No comments: