Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crafty

I have been thinking about a lot of things lately. Mainly how I want to start being more creative. I want to be writing more. I want my creative juices flowing and creating. I want to pull the inner beauty out and produce something wonderful with it. I have also been doing a lot of crafting lately. I think I will start doing more posts here on crafts and stuff. What do you think?

I know I go for a while posting regularly, then there are times where posts are months between. Life gets hectic and I tend to neglect blogging. I am going to make a conscious effort to not do that anymore. Even if its a short update post. Perhaps even just some random thoughts typed out for all to see.

I opened an ETSY account a while ago. I never really got around to putting anything on it for sale, until now. I have a few things up now, but I will be adding more and more. Especially since I have been getting all crafty lately.

Go ahead...Check out my store, I know you wanna ;)

                                             Freak Unique Designs! (My ETSY Store)!


Have a Super Great Day guys!!!!

No comments: