Saturday, November 10, 2012

Does Anyone Ever....

Does anyone ever have so many projects to work on, games to play, things to read, etc... and still bored and don't know what to do? I have so many things to do, but I'm still bored. I have like a million craft projects to either start, work on or finish and still don't know which to work on or do. Same with games. I'm a huge gamer, esp PC gaming. I play WOW, SecondLife, Rift, Perfect World, Rusty Hearts, etc... but when I'm bored I don't know which one to play.

My mainstay is always Monopoly on Pogo. I pay for premium membership just so I can play Monopoly without ads. I play it on average 10 times a day on and off. I hate waiting in the game room to find a game though.

Do you guys have the same problem?

I'm sitting here writing this blog out of sheer boredom.   I started dinner and its finished on simmer till my hubby dearest comes home from work. I was staring at my computer screen not knowing what to do next. Its so weird... I have so much to do yet cant decide what to do.

Any suggestions?

No comments: