Sunday, January 30, 2011

Idiots

Most of my roommates are idiots. We have the basement apartment. This is a three story  old house in Pa. Whenever someone walks on the floor above the basement we hear them. So you would think they would do so with a little understanding that we are below them, instead... They are stomping around like a herd of elephants. Its not quite 5am yet... and they have been up 3 times stomping around in the last 2 hours, this last time (which was just now) Making enough noise to wake the whole house... not just me and David. Good thing I was already awake. Have some freaking consideration. The majority of them I dislike or merely tolerate, however Christina is cool, as is her son. I hope she stays awhile. Most people who move in here leave after a month or two because of Frank though... Go Figure lmao.........

XxX
  Me

No comments: