Monday, December 17, 2012

Yummy Healthy Egg Breakfast







I was browsing facebook, and I get tons of great ideas by doing this, thanks to all the great people I am subscribed to. I came a across a great tutorial I had to share with all of you!

First cut bell peppers into slices, leave the pieces round. Not to thick, but not to thin. Crack an egg, and pour HALF into the middle. Add a thin slice of tomato onto in he middle on top of the egg, then pour the rest of the egg on top. Sprinkle with some freshly ground pepper. I also add a dash of adobo on top. Cook till egg is done to your liking. Serve with toast or biscuits  Very very yummy! I loved it. It is becoming a staple at my breakfast table. The whole family adores it. I hope you will to.

(Click to Make Image Larger)


Hope you and your family are having a Happy Holiday Season! Please let me know how you like this recipe. 

No comments: