Friday, December 14, 2012

Florida To Pittsbugh

Well my bloggy friends, I apologize for being gone for a few days. My parents just moved in with me so I can help take care of them. It has been a hectic week. They drove from Tampa Florida to Pittsburgh Pa in a uhaul with 2 cats, 2 dogs and a parrot. It took them 4 days. It should have only took them one to one and a half days. They had some minor set backs but are now finally here and all settled in.

So now that everything is back to normal, I will be back to posting more normal. Later today I will be posting another recipe. I will be posting quite a few recipes in the next week or so. I believe the holiday season is the best time of the year to cook/bake all sorts of holiday goodies and treats. I have to share my faves with all of you. If you have any ideas or requests feel free to comment or email me. I get a lot of emails from all of  you, and it always brightens my day.

I will also be doing a give away soon, so I hope you guys get excited for that and stay tuned to further blog posts.

Have a wonderful day my friends. Talk to you all very soon!

No comments: