Thursday, March 03, 2011

Recipe Of The Week! Yummy Sesame Chicken Fingers!

                                     Recipe of The Week!

I have decided to start posting a weekly recipe section in my blog. I am always looking to expand on recipes that I have yet to try, or even share some tried and true favorites of mine.


Today I want to share: Yummy Sesame Chicken Fingers. Super easy to make, and very very yummmmmmy!!!


Ingredients:
- YOUR FAVORITE HONEY-MUSTARD SAUCE! Use whichever brand you like, or make your own:
- 2 tablespoon mustard ( whole grain)
- 6 tablespoon honey
- a small pinch of brown sugar 


-CHICKEN FINGERS
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 pound boneless skinless Chicken Breast
- (Sliced into 2x1/2" strips)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
-  2 tablespoons of orange juice. 
- minced garlic to taste

Directions:
Sesame seeds replace traditional batter for these yummmy crunchy appetizers. Makes abought 20 pieces or so. In a small bowl blend mustard and honey for sauce, or use your fave brand. Set aside. In shallow pan combine sesame seeds and Parmasan, garlic & orange juice; roll chicken pieces in sesame mixture. Heat olive oil in oven proof heavey-bottomed nonstick skillet or saute pan until just below the smoking point. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides over medium heat; do not scorch. Place chicken strips on cookie sheet and bake in preheated 425* oven 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.  Serve with the  honey mustard sauce! 

These taste amazing, and are so super simple to make.  Let me know when you try out the recipe, I know you will be happy with it!

1 comment:

A Helicopter Mom said...

I hope you feel better soon! :(

I'm following you now. Thanks!

Mickey
www.ahelicoptermom.com