Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Joss & Main!

So I got a very interesting Email today, and checked out a new site: Joss & Main. It's an exclusive private sale site that CSNStores recently launched. It offers exclusive sales on top brands and designers for the home at up to 70% off retail. Sales only last 72 hours, but new ones are launched daily and all are backed by the high levels of customer service and quality that you’ve grown to value from CSN.  Pictured above is one of the awesome things they have for sale at Joss & Main! I so have to get me the Sous Living: Halve Glass Jar Bookends! I would so use them as shown with the fishies! ;)


Also For each person that joins through you and makes a purchase using your personal link they give you when you join the site,  you’ll receive a $15 credit to use yourself on Joss & Main! There’s no limit on the amount of credit you can receive.  How cool is that?  So if I were you, I would so take advantage of this amazing offer, as well as they have super amazing deals for you to check out! What are you waiting for???