Thursday, November 12, 2015

App Love: WowApp

So HELLO My Blog Addicts, I have decided to add a new section to My blog dedicated to apps. Hence the App Love tittle. Here is the newest in App Love I am sharing with you all. 

WowApp - The Power of Sharing! 
Connect, communicate and contribute on all your favorite devices. You earn and can cash out for yourself, or donate your earnings to a ton of really great charities. It is a total Win/Win for all. I just joined myself and figured I would share with all My Blog Lovelies, so here is the link. Join Me my friends and be sure to drop Me a message saying hello.
It is available for all devices including PC/Laptop/Tablet/Smart Phones!

https://www.wowapp.com/w/deviantlyme/Tiffany-Gard-Ooley



See you all soon My friends!

#TheWriteWay #AppLove #WowApp #DeviantlyMe #TiffanyGard-Ooley #JoinMe

No comments: