Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hospital

I apologize for the lack of posts this month. I had a very bad viral lung infection, that has left me hospitalized twice within this month. I just got home from the hospital last night. I spent a week in the hospital. I am well now, and will resume normal posting again.  I would also like to thank all of you who emailed me wondering if I was OK while I was gone. It warms my heart that you all care and worry about me.

Later today I will be posting our recipe of the week. I know how much everyone looks forward to easy to make delish recipes. Now as my blog fans know you can leave comments here or email me anytime with suggestions, questions or anything in between. I always look forward to hearing from you all. With that said, I would love to know what type of recipes you would like to try out next. I usually post recipes that are tried and true favorites of mine. So please let me hear from you. My email address is: DeviantlyMe@gmail.com
I was also wondering how you all like d the new addition of the: Freebie Deal Of The Day. I haven't got much feedback about the new addition and I'm hoping you all enjoy and utilize it. Feel free to let me know. I will be posting some new freebies really soon.

I'm starting a new project now that I'm back home and in better health. As you know I had been working on a clutch purse. Well I need a stylish yet suitable handle. Instead of buying one from the craft store I have decided to make my own. I will be using some adorable zig zag ribbon that is rather stiff in terms of ribbon. I will be hand beading black and white seed beads onto it. Once I get it started I will take some pics for you to see. Then when all done I can finally showcase the clutch.

Hope your all having a wonderful day, and I will talk more to you very very soon. Hugs to all my friends.




No comments: